Friday, March 22, 2013

It`s That Time Again!………

Although the snow is with us again, lambing time is upon us, last year at this time, it was in the 60`s F!!!!!………..So from this sheep to tupping time and now we are at the same point as last year!

scanning 062[4]

the sheds are full again, and we have some new lambs, not many yet, but we cant take any chances with this weather, so my OH and myself are helping F, do the business.

 

sheep

All for these little things below! there wont be to many riding posts for the next month, but I`ll try and keep up as I can.

lambs 014[6]

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, SO WORTH IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can live with pix of sweet little lambs & their devoted Momma's. Adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of work but very satisfying! Hope the weather lets up and helps things along.

    ReplyDelete