Thursday, May 29, 2014

New Start, New Mojo!

How time flies!   Or not. Anyway it has been too long since I have posted, it has been remiss to say the least. After  last year,  I was a little bit dissatisfied with riding here, didnt quite match up to Montana. However! Got my MoJo back and hey presto! I`m on the move again!  Saddling up!

Heading to the Mountains on Sunday, taking part in an unofficial long distance ride across some of Scotland`s wildest  places. I shall update  when I return, and hopefully the pictures will be good enough!

sleep

6 comments:

  1. Sounds fabulous. Bit far for me to bring human though. Good to have you back xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks! Good to be back. Its a 110 miles in 4 days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My legs cramp up driving 110 miles! Good to see you back. Summer is here in Wyoming, I love this time of year. Enjoy the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like just the ticket to get you motivated! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can understand how a great trip would be hard to match up to, but glad you got the Mojo back and cant wait to hear how this long ride goes. I am hoping to do a 3 day ride up to a friends place this summer, but Im thinking its only about 70 miles (far enough for me)

    ReplyDelete